Reblogged from graffiti living.
You may remember James from when he gave us advice about how to view our blogs. I did take that advice and have never regretted it.
Now he’s back with some rules for Twitter:
My Rules On Twitter (in the order that I just made them up):
1. Don’t be a dick (Try to play nice with the other children)
2. Be yourself (I’m a part-time sarcastic git and full-time grumpy arse, but I mean well)
3. Don’t feed the trolls (and resist the urge to set an angry mob onto them)
4. Follow / Unfollow who you want (I prefer friendly creative types; sarcasm is an added bonus)
5. Don’t act butt-hurt if someone Follows / Unfollows you (all we are is words on a screen)
6. Talk with people, rather than market at them (take part in the conversation)
7. Be funny (and if you can’t be funny, be careful)
Wonder what Richard Armitage is doing today?
Have you seen Dawn French and Sting together in the Red Nose Special 2007?
Are you sick of waiting on me to post my dwarf pieces? And a few other things?
Is baby cakes one word or two?
Got plenty more questions where those came from.