note: Contest is now closed, but I hope to do another in the near future. If you’re in the UK and would like to order a copy of the book, you can order online from AudioGo. If you’re outside the UK, you must contact AudioGo via mail or phone to order. See information at the bottom of this page.
It is my pleasure to announce a contest to give away The Lords of the North audio book by Bernard Cornwell as read by Richard Armitage. Courtesy of AudioGo, I have two copies available to win. Thank you, AudioGo!
To enter merely post a comment on A Reverie. Contest closes on April 17, 2011 at midnight or GMT+12 (which means the last possible time on that date). Drawing and winner announced on April 19, 2011. Below is the “fine print.” Yes, I was brought up by a lawyer, so I can’t help but do this. LOL!
– No purchase necessary.
– This is an online internet giveaway only.
– A book will be awarded to two different winners.
— Each winner will receive a copy of The Lords of the North audio book by Bernard Cornwell as read by Richard Armitage, and there will be no substitution.
– This giveaway is open to everyone who may legally enter.
– A valid e-mail address must be provided to enter the competition. RAFrenzy.com will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition. Email addresses received will be deleted after the giveaway ends and the prize is awarded. Names and emails will not be sold, traded or given to any third party. Trust me; I don’t have time for that. LOL!
– RAFrenzy.com does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet.
– The random drawing will involve the use of a random number generator (www.random.org). The number of entries will be counted and the generator asked to generate an integer between 1 and the number of entries.
– Entries will be selected in this way until one is found who adheres fully to the rules.
– The winner will be contacted personally by email and will be asked to provide a full name and address to which the prize can be sent. It will not hurt my feelings if you do not want the prize. There are plenty who do. :D
– The winner’s online name only will be used to announce winner on RAFrenzy after the giveaway is closed.
– The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
– Entrants must supply full details as required above and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
– No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
– RAFrenzy will not accept responsibility for prizes that may become lost in the mail, but steps will be taken to track the packages (where possible).
– Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and RAFrenzy.com reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition on RAFrenzy.com.
– The site Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– RAFrenzy.com reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
If you’ve made it this far, good luck with your entry or entries!
Audiogo Ltd – Multimedia Publishers And Producers
St. James House, The Square, Lower Bristol Road, Bath, Avon, BA2 3BH
Telephone: 01225 878 000 Fax: 01225 310 771